"Queen of the Nile" Carved Scarab-Design Beaded Gemstone Drop Necklace
"Queen of the Nile" Carved Scarab-Design Beaded Gemstone Drop Necklace; inspired by the most important amulet in ancient Egyptian history, the sacred scarab beetle symbolizes rebirth and renewal. Faceted, cushion-cut, agate puffy rondelle beads alternate with small, round carnelian bead spacers and lead to a Y-style linked station drop. Oval stations feature a tiger's eye cabochon center in a rope-textured bezel setting with a unique, carved scarab design. This necklace will add exotic flair to your jewelry wardrobe.
- Necklace Measurements: Approx. 17"L x 5/8"W with 3-1/2" extender
- Drop Measurements: Approx. 6-1/2"L x 7/8"W
- Crystals: light turquoise- and light smoked topaz
- Tiger's Eye: Oval (13x18mm);
- Carnelian: Oval (4x6mm); Round (4mm);
- Agate: Rondelle (12x16mm);